WHETHER it’s the company Xmas bash or an important product launch event, a silhouettist will feel a natural part of the event. Charles has worked at both events and many others. He finds people always enjoy seeing their own silhouettes, and watching those of their colleagues taking shape.
Cutting silhouettes at your event
If you’re new to silhouette cutting Charles would be happy to demonstrate. Let’s set up a Zoom chat and cut silhouettes of a colleague or two. We can discuss the event at the same time.
Silhouette cutting works well as:
- Table entertaiment at award dinners
- Mix-&-mingle entertaiment at a Christmas party
- Carefully branded mementos at product launches
- An attraction to conference and trade show stands
- Family portraits at summer fun days
- … and many others
The tools of a silhouettist are really simple: just a pocketful of black paper and a pair of surgical scissors. Being so portable. Silhouette cutting blends seamlessly into almost any kind of event.
How to use a silhouettist
There are many ways to integrate silhouettes into your event. Here are a few of them.